Get inspired at IME Conference where challenges and opportunities will be discussed, trends will be showcased, and case studies will be presented.
DISCOVER NEW PARTNERS. GAIN INSIGHTS. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
Get closer to the maritime local and international community, explore new opportunities and grow your businesses.
Find new products and learn about the new technologies in maritime industry that will push your business further.
WHO SHOULD VISIT
- Ship & Boat owners
- Ship Managers
- Ship Builders & Repairers
- Boat Builders & Repairs
- Cargo & Container Terminal Operators
- Classification Societies
- Ship Registrars
- Boat, Tug, Ferry, Offshore Supply
- Vessel Operators
- Legal Professionals
- Distributors & Agents Freight Forwarders
- Government Agencies
- Navy & Police Coast Guards
- Marine & Naval Architects & Designers
- Offshore Suppliers & Services
- Port and Maritime Agents
- Port Managers/ Terminal Operators
- Public Administrators
- Ship & Boat Chandlers
- Ship Operators
- Shipping Agents and Brokers
- Shipping Lines
- Maritime Crewing / Manning / Recruitment Agents.
- Other Maritime Organizations
- Marine Surveyors
- Government Transport and Infrastructure Officials
- Marine & Waterfront Developers
- Port Architects, Designers and Construction
- Offshore Vessel Owners
- Engineers Scientist & Managers representing a variety of interdisciplinary fields
- Drilling Companies
- Independent and National Oil Companies
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE
Click here to find out how you could get to the venue with detail maps and direction.
Click here for conveniently located hotels info near the venue.