Indonesia Maritime Expo (IME) is the most anticipated international event in Indonesia for the world’s maritime players, showcasing the latest in marine, workboat & offshore engineering and port technology.
IME CONNECTS THE WORLD TO INDONESIA
PIVOT YOUR BUSINESS TO INDONESIA
Reasons why Indonesia is a hotspot for maritime business:
- South East Asia Largest Economy. Indonesia is an emerging global power house in Asia, with a GDP of USD 1119.19 billion in 2019. Indonesia is ranked 15, out of the 195 countries that we published. (source : The World Bank)
- Transforming Indonesia into Global Maritime Fulcrum. President Joko Widodo’s maritime vision to boost economic growth by improving connectivity between the islands of the Indonesian archipelago has seen the Indonesia shipping industry experiencing exponential growth.
- Indonesia to Improve Maritime Tourism Sector. Indonesia government has sought to develop open sea activities like yachting, cruising and diving as an important component of the Indonesian economy.
- Fisheries Sector Grew Rapidly. The growth of export value of fishery products became one of the main concerns of the government. In the period of 2017, the export value of Indonesian fishery products increased by 8.12%. The fishery trade balance grew by 7.42% higher than the competitor countries.
- Economic Stimulus Package Aimed at Attracting Foreign Investments. Indonesia has since announced 14 economic packages to maintain the “structural reform momentum” and to encourage more foreign investment into Indonesia.
Products & Services Showcased
Average Satisfaction Rate from Visitors & Exhibitors
Attended by 200+ Attendees from 25 Countries/ Regions
Business Matching Meeting Arranged
- Obtain immediate recognition as an industry leader from the only integrated and international maritime event in Indonesia.
- Generate new business opportunities through our business matchmaking programme.
- Showcase your latest products and technologies.
- Strengthen your market profile and enhance your global presence.
- Ship and Boat Building
- Ship & Boat Repair & Conversion
- Marine Equipment
- Engine, Propulsion System ( Prime & Auxiliary )
- Ship & Boat Operation & Fitting Equipment
- FSO / FPSO Vessel and Equipment
- Offshore LPG / LNG
- Support and Supply Vessel
- Pump Equipment and Services
- and many more…
- Ship and Boat Owners
- Ship Managers
- Cargo and Container Terminal Operators
- Marine and Waterfront Developers
- Port Architects, Designers and Construction
- Offshore Vessel Owners
- Engineers Scientist and Managers
- Drilling Companies
- Independent and National Oil Companies
- and many more…
CAPITALISE ON INDONESIA’S MARITIME INDUSTRY
JOIN IME 2023 AS…
Tap on Indonesia’s rising maritime industry and showcase your latest product and technologies to local ship owners, ship builders and key players.
Stay on top of the latest trend and technologies in Indonesia’s maritime industry and benefit from the industry conference.
Raise your company’s brand profile to the entire Indonesia’s maritime community.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IME 2023
Business Matchmaking Programme
Find your perfect business partner in IME with our face to face meeting service to ensure exhibitors meet with the compatible visitor who has the same preference and business needs.
Get the latest update of the newest product and learn about the new technologies and trends in the maritime industry that will push your business further.
IME brings you a series of high power industry specify conferences and workshops conducted by thought leaders, to learn about the latest updates on the maritime industry.
Network and Connect
Expand your network and connect with industry leaders and key players from Indonesia’s maritime industry to find various business opportunities.